Lookie what I made!
When I got home tonight I had the itching to bake. So what’s a girl to do?
I scratched it!
I scratched it pretty hard. With some Cinnamon & Raisin Oatmeal Muffins.
- 1 cup of rolled oats (which I ground up slightly in a food processor)
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon (Probably? Didn’t measure because I love cinnamon)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raisins (soaked in hot water, prior)
- 1 rounded tbsp applesauce
- 1 cup of buttermilk (almost 1 cup of almond milk mixed with 1 tbsp vinegar)
I just mixed the dry well, and incorporated the wet! Scooped into a oiled muffin pan, shoved it in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for about 18-20 minutes. Et viola!
Bon appetite mes amis.